- Weight bearing appropriate?
- Reactive (external stimuli or not and are these varied in weight,size,shape if objects, speed, is the trainer or therapist the stimuli?)
- Goal driven?
- Functional? (e.g. sports specific)
- Base of support (wide, narrow, stable, unstable)
- Visual Stimuli or no visual stimuli (eyes closed or open?)
- Pace (slow or quick? Does it hit the slowly adapting and rapidly adapting proprioceptors?)
Friday, 15 January 2010
Rationale For Proprioceptive Exercises
Is the exercise...